INSTAGRAM FEEDThis error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No posts found.
• Opened from May 1st to September 26th 2021
• 50 rooms (3 Suites)
• Continental buffet breakfast included in the room rate
• Gardens and panoramic terraces equipped with outdoor furnishings
• Private beach exclusively reserved to resort guests
• Panoramic Pool, Jacuzzi & Snack bar
• Showers and changing rooms available also at check-out
• Private parking inside the hotel area
• Beach restaurant opened for lunch
• Fresh towels everyday (1 per person)
• Restaurant “La Terrazza degli Ulivi” opened for dinner
• Restaurant “La Veranda” opened for breakfast and lunch
• Fitness area with Technogym equipment
• Luggage storage available at check-in and check-out
• Laundry service (additional charge)
• Room service (additional charge)
• In room Internet Wi-Fi available also in all common areas
• All major credit card accepted (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bancomat)
• Taxi call service(additional charge)
• Transfer from and for the main airports (additional charge)
There is no elevators in the Resort
Because of the particular location the Hotel is nestled in, we do not have elevators inside the Resort. All rooms and services, as well as the beach is reachable only by stairs.
Access to the beach
Beach access and lifeguard service are guaranteed from 8:30am to 7:00pm, for this reason, according to the Port Authorities’ laws, it is not allowed entrance to the beach before or after the opening hours, thank you.
Pets are not allowed
Unfortunately pets are not allowed inside the Resort.
Gaeta city centre is 7 km away from the Resort
Even if the Resort is located few kilometers away from the city centre of Gaeta we always recommend to take a taxi or the bus in order to reach the centre. In fact there is no sidewalk on the panoramic road that connects the Resort to the city and during the summer the road can get quite busy.
The Resort is located in Gaeta, a small seaside town in the Lathium Region
Via Flacca Km 23.300
04024 – Gaeta (LT)
Telefono: +39 0771 740985
Whatsapp: +39 347 7011446
For any request or for custom quotations you can fill the form on the right with all your details.
Our staff will reply to you as soon as possibile!
By car From Rome:
Coming from Rome we always suggest to take the Highway A1 Rome Naples as during summer is less crowded.
From the airport, follow signs for “GRA” Grande Raccordo Anulare/Roma Eur/Napoli/E80/L’Aquila/Latina and merge onto Grande Raccordo Anulare/A90/E80
Once inside the GRA take the EXIT number 19 toward NAPOLI
Follow signs for Napoli and merge onto A1
Take exit FROSINONE toward Via dei Monti Lepini/SR156
Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Ceccano/Priverno/Sezze/Terracina/Latina/Cisterna di Latina and merge onto Via dei Monti Lepini/SR156
Continue to follow SR156 Take the exit toward Terracina
Merge onto Superstrada Veloce Terracina-Prossedi/NSA255
Take the ramp onto Via Appia/SS7 and continue to follow SS7
Exit onto SS213 toward Sperlonga/Gaeta/Napoli
The Hotel is on the coast; 5 km once you pass Sperlonga, on the right
IMPORTANT If you rent a car with a gps system, make sure that, while on the highway A1,
you DO NOT TAKE THE EXIT at CEPRANO or CASSINO
By car from Naples:
Are you coming by Train?
Whether you are coming from Rome Termini station or Naples Stazione Centrale you have to make sure that the train stops to FORMIA-GAETA train station, which is the nearest station to Gaeta.
Once in Formia, the easiest and fastest way to reach our Hotel is to catch a taxi (which takes 15 minutes to reach Grand Hotel Le Rocce).
If you prefer you can e-mail or phone us (at least 1 day before) and book a taxi transfer from Formia station to our Hotel: a driver will await you outside the station.
No products in the cart.